Wednesday 6 January 2010

J'Adore House of Holland

AW09 - i own this and am smug about it. SS09 - i burst into tears when i saw this backdrop - it was so beautiful. Loved this look and Aggy looked gorge. wish I could wear see through trousers. AW08 - who doesn't love a tiered kilt wedding dress, an eye-patch and a set of tartan antlers? SS08 -OMG! Behati we love thee. (the rhyming becomes addictive after a while) AW 07 - First season - began my HOH addiction. Whilst I'm at it I though I might as well say a little something about House of Holland.I have worked with Henry on the show since it's first season 'One Trick Pony' and have continued to be surprised, amazed and excited by it ever since. It's a fantastic thing to be part of and long may the House of Holland reign. Here are my highlights from every season so far - well the catwalk highlights - I think the behind the scenes stuff is a bit too much for public sharing!

2 comments:

  1. <3 House of Holland- I tweet him, he never tweets back :'( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have a blog I never knew about! I'm such a fan of your work.

    and I also love a bit of HOH. Jealous of the amazing coat that you own!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete